Full paper submission is OPEN.
The call is for full papers only. All submitted papers will be peer reviewed for acceptance and proposed for oral presentation or poster session.
In order to provide a greater opportunity for more people to present at the conference, each accepted paper should be presented by a different conference registrant.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit your paper by the ConfTool Conference Management System by following these instructions:
1. Create a ConfTool User Account on the ConfTool login page and follow the “Register new” link. (Please go to the next step if you just have a ConfTool account).
2. Login to the ConfTool System with your username and password under “Registered Users”.
3. Submit your full paper, by clicking on “Your Submissions”.
All the accepted papers will be published on Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, edited by Springer, indexed in Scopus.
In details, online publication will include:
- Abstracting and indexing in Scopus.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
Please consider that print copies are charged separately from online publication.
The abstract will appear online at SpringerLink and be available with unrestricted access to facilitate online searching, using e.g. Google, and allow unregistered users to read the abstract as a teaser for the complete chapter.
PREPARING YOUR CONFERENCE PAPER
Please follow this Instructions for preparing your paper:
- Authors are required to prepare their paper using Microsoft Word (or LaTeX), according to the Springer conference paper templates, which you can find below. Please do not alter the formatting and style layouts of the template document. If you have any doubts, please check this eBook Sample on the Springer website.
- Each paper, English written, must contain between six (6) and twelve (12) pages, including abstract, illustrations and references.
- The full paper will undergo a double blind review. Please leave out names and affiliations of the authors as well as the contact details in this version. This is mandatory in order to guarantee anonymity during the review process
- Each paper should begin with an abstract that summarizes its content in 150 to 250 words.
- Authors should provide from 3 to 5 keywords, separated by colons.
The LaTeX template and further details are available in the Information for Authors of Springer Proceedings.
PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION
All presenting authors for oral and poster presentations will be soon notified by email.