ADM – Italian Association of Design Methods and Tools for Industrial Engineering – is a non-profit association founded in 1974. It is governed by a Board that is elected every three years by the Assembly of Members.
Its main purposes are:
- Promote the importance of technical communication and industrial engineering methods in industry, public institutions, schools
- Assist entrepreneurs and managers in training on industrial engineering methods and in transferring methods for product innovation
- Provide opportunities for members to study and exchange experiences
- Keep connections with Ingegraf (Asociación Española de Ingeniería Gráfica) and S.mart (Systems. Manufacturing. Academics. Resources. Technologies, previously AIP-PRIMECA).
- Support the training of consultants who carry out free professional activities in the field of design, technical communication and the use of CAD, PLM and CaX technologies
- Perform training in the field of technical design using distance learning technologies